Keepsakes are the loveliest when it's your favourite cartoon character and precious liquid gold (breastmilk charms) dancing together in the Glass Locket!
[ Glass Locket Details ]
- 2 Types of Glass Locket designs to choose from:
#1 - Plain sliver on both sides
#2 - 1 side plain sliver, 1 side studded with crystal rhinestones
- Twist-and-turn open design
- 30mm width dimension
- Locket can be transformed into necklace or a mini time capsule keychain to suit your daily lifestyle (FREE)
[ Breastmilk Charm ]
- Mini Heart
- Mini Milk Bottle
* Kindly note & keep in mind that though our add-on decos & text are free, it is also optional. Hence in order to leave enough space for your keepsakes, please try to visualise how it may turn out and keep your keepsake less cluttered by opting out of the optional add-ons. Should we find that the design will turn out too cluttered, we will contact you. Thanks!
* Contact us beforehand for customisation of cartoon characters of your choice.
Floating Cartoon Character + 1 BM Charm Glass Locket
[ Breastmilk ]
Pack 20ml of breastmilk in double breastmilk storage bags ( to prevent leakage). To play it safe, do tape it shut.
Note: Breastmilk of any type - Fresh/Frozen/Expired, all works fine. Breastmilk should be fully thawed before packing.
[ Hair ]
Prepare a lock of hair about 2.5cm in length and 2mm thick when tied securely. Pack the lock of hair in a small ziplock bag.
Once your bouquet of flowers are ready for preserving, you may start with the drying process on your end.
Step 1: Get picky and choose a few pretty blooms with the best color.
Step 2: Trim off its stalk.
Step 3: Pat your blooms dry with kitchen rolls to remove surface moisture.
Step 4: Depending on the flower type, you may choose the drying method most suitable for your blooms.
Most common methods are the book pressing or silica beads method. If you wish to preserve the remaining bouquet, you may hang it upside down at a dry and well ventilated area to air-dry it.
For all inclusions, please label your name, contact details and order number clearly on your bagged items. We recommend using trackable mail such as Singpost Smartpac as it enables us to track delivery status on both our sides. Alternatively you may also use normal mail but do ensure sufficient stamp value.
Note: Please read FAQ Qn 8 to find out more on mailing address.
Kindly note that excess materials will not be returned hence do not send us more than required. For breastmilk inclusions, we will store it up to 3 months for warranty remakes purposes.
[ Photo ]
Step 1: Email us a digital copy of your picture and we'll adjust the size and vibrance on our side to make it suitable for encapsulating in a small medium.